Summer has officially come and gone. Leaves are changing, it’s getting cooler (a little bit!), and EVERYTHING now has a pumpkin flavor. With this change in season comes a brand new category of fun things to do! From haunted houses to spooky cocktails, there’s something for everyone! Hopefully our list of Knoxville Halloween Fun and Fall Happenings has something that looks like a good time to you!
1. Autumn At Ijams – Whether you’re looking out for your little trick-or-treaters or a grown-up good time, Ijams has it all! Maybe even a scare or two! Check out their October calendar to see all the fun they have in store!
2. Knoxville Zombie Walk – Donate to a great cause and participate in great
family friendly entertainment for all the zombie and horror enthusiasts out
there. Invade the streets of Knoxville in your best zombie get up!
3. Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Tennessee Theatre – Come dressed to
impress as your favorite Rocky Horror character and enjoy the cult classic
film with other fans! It’s time to do the Time Warp again!
4. Monsters at the Museum – Join the East Tennessee Historical Society for a
spooky event highlighting the Monsters and Superstitions that have called
East Tennessee Home over the years! Free admission for this event!
5. Boo at the Zoo – More than 40 treat stations, animal demonstrations, and
chances to learn about some seriously spooky animals! This is a frightfully
fun event for the whole family!
6. Frightworks – “When Autumn winds begin to wail, I come to tell a ghastly
tale. It is again that time of year when Frightworks shows you what to fear.”
7. Kyker Farm Corn Maze – Visit one of Knoxville’s best rated corn mazes! Be
sure to stick around for their After Dark adventures!
8. Knoxville Oktoberfest – German food, beer, live music, crafts, and all the
lederhosen you can handle. Come get a great taste of Germany without
leaving our scruffy city!
9. James White’s Fort Halloween Bash – Spooky surprises await you at
Knoxville’s premier Halloween event! The fort is transformed into the scariest
landmark you’ll see all night!
10. International Food Festival – Come out October 13th to test some of the
most popular foods from different countries around the world. Spend all day
at the bazaar that will give you the feel of an authentic market place!
11. The Great Llama Race – Calling all Llama Lovers! Gallop over to World’s
Fair Park October 6th to witness an event words cant describe! Racing,
costume contest, music, and games! This is sure to be fun for the whole
12. Frightmare Manor – This is NOT for the faint of heart! One of the scariest
attractions in TN! If you are feeling especially brave, tryout THE Money Back
13. Bob Dylan and His Band – Does this event need more explanation? For one
night only at the Tennessee Theatre, catch the legend himself on October
14. A Paranormal Event at Historic Ramsey House – Explore the haunted
house of Francis Alexander Ramsey and his family. Accompany a
professional investigation team as they look for signs of a spiritual presence.
15. 9th Annaul Fall Festical at the Botanical Garden – Join some Fall fun at
the Knoxville Botanical Garden and Arboretum on October 28th! Food,
crafts, hayrides, and more!
16. Arab Fest – Enjoy the flavors, sights, and sounds of the traditional Arab
world! There will be live performances and fun family activities during this
two day event!
17. Howl-O-Ween Pooch Parade and Pet Expo – This fun halloween themed
event caters to dogs and dog lovers! Costume parade with prizes and many
educational booths! Event held rain or shine!
18. Paranormal Adventure Tour with J Adam Smith – Join famed ghost
hunter, J Adam Smith, on a historical journey to bring Knoxville’s history
alive by sharing the science behind paranormal investigation! Discounts and
extra adventures include with admission!
19. 13th Annual Sapphire Halloween – Prepare yourself for a cold Halloween
on October 27th! Come dressed in your best Game of Thrones attire and
party like Winter is Coming! All guests dressed up will get a door prize!
With the amount of Knoxville Halloween Fun and Fall Happenings taking place this holiday season, there’s no excuse to not make this the most exciting Fall ever! There is something for every member of the family. So get your costume on and get ready for a spooky fun-filled Halloween season!